Ayubowan! Your well-being is of absolute importance to us, now more than ever. We have adopted every measure and practice to keep you safe and protected. While some of these are at work behind the scenes, others will be part of your experience as a guest. We have outlined them briefly here.
A SANCTUARY BY NATURE
- Aditya is both expansive and highly exclusive – there are no crowds to speak of, and social distancing literally comes with the territory.
- Our Suites and Villas boast high ceilings, open verandas and balconies and spacious airy bathrooms.
- Every Suite comes with a private plunge pool that’s yours alone, while the Villa accommodation comes with a private lap pool and private jacuzzi.
We are tucked away on a hidden stretch of pristine beach that is arguably the most secluded in the area.
MAKING A RESERVATION
- As always, you can make a booking through our website (www.aditya-resort.com), e-mail, social media or by phone.
- To finalize your booking, we will please need your phone number, e-mail address, residence address and a clear scanned copy of your NIC/Passport/Driving License.
- If you have been abroad during the last 21 days, you’ll need to please specify the countries visited.
- For your maximum safety, we highly recommend payment by credit card rather than cash.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- We will welcome you in traditional Sri Lankan style – Ayubowan.
- Due to the prevailing circumstances, we are unable to offer you the garlands and face towels that make up the traditional Aditya welcome.
- Your ‘Aditya’ welcome drink is chilling in the mini bar in your private Suite – please refresh yourself.
- In the interest of safety, we request that you please wear a face mask while at the reception and outside your Suite. We are happy to provide masks if necessary.
- For your safety, our staff have been instructed to maintain a safe distance from guests at all times.
- We recommend that guests please handle their own luggage – if this is inconvenient, we can have the luggage delivered to the doorstep of your suite and it will be sanitized for your protection before delivering.
A CHECK BEFORE CHECK-IN
- In order to adhere to government instructions issued to the tourism/hospitality sector, the temperature of all members of your party will be recorded on arrival.
- Should the temperature of all the members of the party fall within the stipulated parameter of 37 degree celcius and none of the party members show symptoms of cold, cough and respiratory issues, the party will be checked-in following a brief disinfection procedure.
- We have placed disinfecting foot mats in key areas.
- Your suite will be kept open when you arrive, and you will find your sanitized room key inside
- Every suite is deep cleaned and disinfected before every check-in and after every check-out.
- A room features demonstration and further safety information will be conducted by one of our Guest Relation Officers.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are available during the respective meal times, and information on menu and meal times are placed in the suite.
- Our kitchen adheres to the strictest health and safety practices, and your food and drink are delivered hygienically.
- Your suite is equipped with an electric kettle and mini bar.
- Your suite will be stocked with hand sanitizer, detergent, dish wash, surface cleaners and soap.
- All your Suite amenities, including cups, saucers, glassware and spoons are disinfected.
- Likewise, all your linen is washed / disinfected according to the health and safety guidelines.
- Housekeeping will be done once a day- We request you to vacate your Suite for a brief time during this process to minimize unnecessary contact.
- A member of our staff will collect your luggage at your request before departure. We encourage you to please handle your own luggage as much as possible.
- All bill copies will be sent to the room in a sanitized bill folder.
- We encourage you to please make all the payments by Credit/Debit Cards.
If you have any further queries about our health and safety measures and practices, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you and Ayubowan!