- Conducted by a registrar / minister
- Traditional Sri Lankan Poruwa ceremony
- The services of a wedding coordinator
- Flower arrangements and décor for the ceremony
- Traditional oil lamp
- Flutist or Calypso band
- Wedding cake for the couple
- A bottle of sparkling wine
- Two doves to release after the ceremony
- Bride’s hair and makeup on the day of the wedding
- Frangipani flower bouquet for the bride & buttonhole for the groom
- Album with 25 photos and a DVD with photos of the ceremony
- Gourmet dinner and a bottle of wine for the couple
- A free upgrade to the next suite category (subject to availability)
- Room décor for the couple
- Sparkling wine breakfast the following day for the couple
- Manicure / pedicure treatments for the bride & one hour spa treatment for the couple before the ceremony
- Picture frame
- A best man / maid of honor or witnesses is present
- Preparation of relevant documents
- Certified copies of marriage license
Package Price : USD 2350
- Dancers & Drummers – USD 500
- Fire Works – USD 300
- Traditional Poruwa – USD 250
- Video (Ceremony) – USD 250
- Special Wedding Lunch/Dinner – USD 70
(Per person per meal rate)
Valid from 1st May 2019 to 31st December 2020
Above rates are quoted in US$, inclusive of government taxes and service charge. In the event of any change in government taxes, the above rates are subject to change.
- Birth certificate of the couple
- Passports – copies of the information pages; do not include the pages containing immigration and visa stamps.
- An affidavit confirming your status certified by a solicitor (Only for legal and official weddings in Sri Lanka)
- The affidavit (Unmarried Certificate) or Divorced Certificate should be certified by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office, and should be legalized by the Sri Lanka High Commission London (for British nationals). For other nationals the document should be certified by their respective Foreign Ministries. (Only for legal and official weddings in Sri Lanka)
- If divorced – decree absolute /s
- Legal proof of any name changes by Deed Poll
- If widowed a) Death certificate/s of former spouse/s. b) Previous marriage certificate/s
- If adopted – legal forms
- If any document provided is not in English, then a translation from a legally recognized translator
- A letter stating your full name, postal address and occupation.
- A letter stating the full names, addresses and occupations of your parents.
- If under 21 years of age, evidence of parental consent in the form of a statutory declaration.
- The hotel should receive photocopies of documents (1 to 8) relevant to you and No. 9 & 10 two weeks prior to the date of your proposed marriage. You’re advised to send them by e-mail or courier.
- Originals of all documents (1 to 8) should be brought with you when you arrive at the hotel. No. 9 & 10 if applicable only.
- You are required to be resident in Sri Lanka at least 4 days prior to your wedding. Therefore you are advised to be at the hotel at least 4 days before the wedding of which 3 days should be working days in Sri Lanka. Before finalizing the date of your arrival please check with the Wedding Coordinator regarding public holidays. Three days is the minimum period required to attend to all official formalities.
- Aditya will provide the marriage license issued by the registrar and an English translation (included in the package)
- Certification of marriage license from the Ministry of External Affairs can also be done. Administration cost will apply for this service.